For your convenience this Web Portal includes an Electronic Tenant® Service Request System (Work Order System). Use this system to submit routine maintenance requests directly to the engineering department; to track the status of previously submitted requests; to download important documents; and to communicate with the property management office.
- Simply click on the link below
- Enter your username and password
- Choose the action you would like to complete
Click here to log into the Electronic Tenant Service Request System
Once you have logged into the system, you will be presented with four options:
- Complete a Maintenance Request Form
- Update User Information
- View Electronic Maintenance Request Log
- Download Miscellaneous Administrative Forms
For detailed instructions for using the Electronic Tenant® Service Request System please see the following pages or contact Property Management.
Completing a Service Request Form
After logging in, click on the "Electronic Maintenance Request Form" Link. Users will be taken to a service request form.
- Step One- Confirm or complete all contact information.
- Step Two- Choose the nature or type of request being submitted.
- Step Three- If applicable, provide details of the contractor to be used.
- Step Four - Review all information thoroughly. Click submit.
You will receive conformation via e-mail that your request was submitted to the management office.
Updating User Information
Personalized user information is used to auto-fill the Electronic Maintenance Request Form for quick and easy submission. In addition, accurate contact information will assist the management staff in expediting all maintenance requests. Each user should check regularly to ensure that accurate information is on file.
Electronic Maintenance Request Log
This feature allows users to track and monitor all service requests submitted through the Electronic Tenant® Service Request System. Service requests are sorted by month and will have the current month displayed upon entry.